Sunday 23 November 2008

omg snow


NO WAY!!1
NO WAY DID IT START SNOWING THIS MORNING.

well it did.
not much but it did.

typical paper round weather made worse by the fact that my bike had no functioning brakes and ice everywhere. then the bike completly froze up (no pun intended) which made me mad and so i started drawing on car windows (as one does) to calm myself down. but even walking was near impossible, i literally had to slide to each house, which sounds like fun but just isnt with a huge bag of papers; annoying headphones that keep popping out of your ears and a hood that falls off every time you move.
FFFffffff >:C

omg that hood gets me so stressed i just want to kill myself, its that bad.

2 comments:

  1. lol that is your fams car right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that one was, but i did draw on other ones but couldnt be bothered to take my camera all the way back there
    itd be long ting.

    ReplyDelete