Tuesday 25 November 2008

bed time


for the past couple of days, me and my brother and my sister have been sleeping up in our newly converted loft. it seemed like a good idea on the first day like a sleepover. yay! but the floor is rock hard and feels like death on my back. i have no idea why i still sleep up there, but partly because i cant really be bothered to move everything.

if you look closely you can see my longest and best friend ever laying on the bed there. ive had him ever since i was a little baby and still gives a good cuddle when i go to sleep. i think thats just shoot me on the tv in the background. lol. good times.

oh yh and you can just about see some of the balcony there

3 comments:

  1. u know how epic that room would be for me to do my surrealism photos in? its so bleak and that wee tv is aweshum
    i properly have an idea now
    *steals room*
    but seriously

    anyways lol u have to sleep there, is the teddy a bear? as in teddy bear? *noob question i know* coz if its a pony that would be lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL PONY
    i wish but then again theyre not really as cuddly as bears so i would actually prefer a teddy bear

    and that is actually a teddy bear
    my favourite one

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol whats his name? coz I want to call him Raoul :D

    ReplyDelete